Head 3 Year Old Teacher
Become the Teacher You Imagine You Can Be!
Join the teaching team at Imagine Early Learning Centers.
Position: Head 3 Year Old Teacher
Location: Brooklyn Heights, NY
Imagine Early Learning Centers seeks a Full-time Head Teacher for our 3 Year Old classroom at our Brooklyn Heights location in Brooklyn, NY.
Our center is a safe, nurturing, fun and friendly environment. We are seeking an experienced, energetic and creative professional to join a team providing the highest quality childcare for working families.
- Participating in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Effective communication with families and co-teachers
- Ability to adhere to licensing and NAEYC guidelines
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position which include lifting children, pushing strollers/buggies, sitting on the floor and year-round daily outdoor activities.
Competitive salaries and benefits including:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance (NY Life, Aflac)
- Transit Chek (Commuter Benefit)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Degree Incentive Reward
- Educational support programs available
- Childcare Discount where available
- Professional Development
Additionally, in 2018 Imagine officially became an employee owned company through the creation of an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). What this means is not only do we value and possess an ownership culture, all qualified employees at Imagine receive a retirement benefit without paying any contributions to the fund themselves.
- Minimum of BA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field
- Previous experience teaching children in an Early Childhood program
- NY State B-2 Initial Certification (in progress or completed) a plus
- MA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field, a plus
- Previous experience with NAEYC standards and the accreditation process preferred
Who We Are:
Imagine Early Learning Centers, an employee owned child care management company, operates ten high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teacher staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.
Imagine Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.