Head Infant Teacher
Become the Teacher You Imagine You Can Be!
$500 Sign on Taxable Bonus Currently available for COVID. Paid after 3 months completion of successful employment.
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 hourly, depending on experience.
Safely operating with extensive Covid-19 protocols.
Join the teaching team at Imagine Early Learning Centers, an Employee Owned Company.
Position: Head Infant Teacher
Location: Lower East Side, Manhattan
Imagine Early Learning Centers seeks a Full-time Teacher for our Infant Classroom at our Lower East Side location. Our center is a safe, nurturing, fun and friendly environment.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and creative professional to join a team providing the highest quality childcare for working families.
Find out more about us at www.imagineelc.com.
- Participating in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Effective communication with families and co-teachers
- Ability to adhere to licensing and NAEYC guidelines
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position which include lifting children, pushing strollers/buggies, sitting on the floor and year-round daily outdoor activities
Competitive salaries and benefits including:
ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership qualified retirement plan)
Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Retirement Benefit (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Supplemental Insurance (NY Life, Aflac)
Tuition Reimbursement/Degree Incentive Reward
Educational Support Programs available
Childcare Discount where available
- Professional Development
- $500 Sign on Taxable Bonus Currently available for COVID. Paid after 3 months completion of successful employment.
Additionally, in 2018 Imagine officially became an employee owned company through the creation of an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). What this means is not only do we value and possess an ownership culture, all qualified employees at Imagine receive a retirement benefit without paying any contributions to the fund themselves.
- BA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education, related field or in BA progress required
- Minimum of 2 years experience teaching toddlers in an Early Childhood program required
- NY State B-2 Certification, or study plan in progress preferred
- MA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field preferred
- Previous experience with NAEYC standards and the accreditation process preferred
Who We Are
Imagine Early Learning Centers, an employee owned child (ESOP) care management company, operates ten high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teacher staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.
Imagine Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.