Administrative Assistant (Childcare Center)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Brooklyn (Dumbo), NY
Imagine Early Learning Centers has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to work with the Director at our Early Childhood Learning Center in North Brooklyn, NY.
Safely operating with extensive Covid-19 protocols.
$500 Sign on Taxable Bonus Currently available for COVID. Paid after 3 months completion of successful employment.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Maintenance of child enrollment wait list
- Schedule/conduct tours of the center for parents/guardians
- Manage licensing/accreditation documentation
- Track tuition payments and petty cash expenditures
- Operate office management data systems (including payroll, time and attendance)
- Track and maintain UPK records and documentation
- Manage inventory of center supplies and snacks
- Coordinate with HR Dept. regarding personnel files, recruitment efforts, and labor law compliance Competitive Salaries and
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Supplemental Insurance (NY Life, Aflac)
- Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement/Degree Incentive Reward
- Childcare Discount where available
- $500 Sign on Taxable Bonus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate must have at least two years experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Strong computer, organizational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of Early Childhood Education and Universal Pre-K a plus
Who We Are
Imagine Early Learning Centers, LLC, operates ten high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teacher staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.
Imagine Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.